Ship.cars is a U.S. based software development company that delivers products for the logistics industry. Started as a spin-off from the Chicago-based Montway Auto Transport, one of the leaders in the US Auto Transport industry ranked in Inc. 500 for fastest growing companies in 2015, the company now follows its own path and is here to grow.
We’re building things to shake up and change the logistics industry. Native mobile apps, data scientists, single page web applications, and so much more. We don’t shy away from the latest and greatest, and neither should you.
The Bulgaria office is the center of the technology behind Ship.Cars building software solutions.
We are currently looking to expand our team of experts with a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applying best QA practices to guarantee stable development solutions;
- Torturing lovely developers on a daily basis;
- Defining and executing functional, non-functional and performance test plans and strategies;
- Preparing test environment, business scenarios and scripts, test scenarios, data, and test scripts;
- Identifying, reporting and following up on issues;
- Executing non-trivial security, performance and stress tests;
- Monitoring and analyzing system and application aspects.
- 1 year of manual testing;
- Ability to help the development team to debug/pinpoint issues;
- Understanding of Stubs and Drivers and strong SQL knowledge;
- Highly motivated to convert manual tests into automation, working in collaboration with automation test engineers;
- Good understanding of iterative software development life cycle, and release testing, sign-off, and deployment methods;
- Ownership mindset and result oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication skills.
We would love to offer you:
- To be part of a rapidly growing startup;
- A chance to join a team of professionals that will make you push for excellence;
- To excel your leadership skill in a fastly changing environment;
- Excellent remuneration package to free your mind of everyday worries;
- Additional health insurance package;
- Seminars and team events participation;
- Attractive work environment;
- Great office location;
- Team building and Christmas party;
- Company nights out;
- 50% sponsored sports card;
- Out of this world coffee machine;
- Fresh fruits.
Are you up for a challenge? Are you ready to join us and take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.