Ship. cars is a U.S.-based software development company that delivers products for the auto-transportation industry in the States. We’re building things to shake up and change the logistics industry. Native mobile apps, data automation, single-page web applications, and so much more. We don’t shy away from the latest and greatest, and neither should you.
The Ship. Cars customer support team is now growing. We are looking for talented people who like talking about business and technology and sell the idea of automation and paperless business management solutions to people who are not necessarily convinced yet. Now we need you to show the users how to grow their business with it while saving time from dealing with things "the old way."
If you are passionate about:
· Learning and trying out new software tools, products, and platforms yourself.
· Operating with software products that are changing the way the auto-transport industry in the USA works;
· Assisting company executives, management teams, and their employees use software solutions over the phone, chat, or email;
· Helping them understand the value of what they have in their hands;
· Getting instant gratification from customers for the help you have been for them;
· Learning more about new software, platforms, and markets;
· Growing up as a professional in the fields of sales, customer success, and support;
· Working in a fast-paced working environment that is always listening for your ideas and acts upon them;
· Proactively call hot and cold leads, offering them the instant benefits of using our products.
· Always find the quick win for the customer willing to understand more about what you have for him;
· Carefully examine users' difficulties, figuring out precisely what the problem is, and coming up with a plan for resolving the issue.
· Creating spreadsheets to turn data into information and visualize potential trends to define a course of action
And if you got:
· Fluency in English – written and spoken;
· Sales and negotiation skills;
· Excellent communication and organizational skills;
· The talent of being proactive and always ready for more;
· Attention to details;
· Ability to multitask and get things done as quickly as possible;
· Ability to work evening shifts.
· Shifts in US working hours (CST)
Skills you will gain:
· Automotive industry
· Customer service
· Phone Etiquette
· Creative problem-solving strategies
· Inductive and Deductive Reasoning
· CRM platforms
We would love to offer you:
A chance to join a team of professionals that will make you push for excellence;
To excel your leadership skill in a fastly changing environment;
Excellent remuneration package to free your mind of everyday worries;
Additional health insurance package;
Seminars and team events participation;
Attractive work environment;
Great office location;
Team building and Christmas party;
Company nights out;
50% sponsored sports card;
Work from home policy;
Are you up for a challenge?
Are you ready to join us and take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application was submitted successfully.